What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I sync new app from different computer without losing....

mrleonard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on vacation and want to add an .ipa app to my iPad from a net book I have with me . I installed itunes on it,but isnthere a way I can 'add' the new app without losing my existing apps?
Also..how do I just add a new pub ebook I downloaded without syncing library?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are near a place that offers WiFi, you can download the app or book directly to your iPad.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the book just drag to the ipad via itunes...hold the file over the ipad label in the left side and drop it in...not sure if you can load app same way

OP
M

mrleonard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That didn't work for me.I also tried copying and pasting but nothing happened.I have been trying but to no avail. Please help. Frustrated.....

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can just download it from the app store directly from the iPad. Once you purchase an app, when you try to download it a second time it reminds you have already purchased it and asks if you want to download it again.

Keeps folks like me who download lots of apps from repeating impulse purchases, and it allows you to put something you deleted back on your iPad when you're away from home.

Most reactions

Latest posts