What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotmail

Simonrf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, got an hotmail related problem. When I open hotmail, most of my sub folders are missing and I get the message that is a server issue. Hot works perfectly on my iPhone, so maybe it's just my iPad or maybe I have accidentally changed a setting or something?
Any ideas?

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hotmail changed completely their look and implemented Outlook as the flagship name. I wouldn't be surpriced if what's going on your iPad is just a temporary glitch in one of Hotmail's servers. Try resetting Hotmail's server/username/password settings from your Exchange/Mail settings on your iPad to see whether it will come back on.

OP
Simonrf

Simonrf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, as it turns out all came good again not long after I posted my question! Typical, every time I call the IT dept. at work, the issue resolves itself as I am speaking to the tech.
Annoying on the one hand, but at least things work out in the end.
Simon.

Most reactions

Latest posts