What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home medical records

prhanson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will enable me or care givers to record by date and time my wife's vitals, glucose and INR tests results, carb intake and insulin dispensed.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Prhanson - welcome to the forum! :)

First, I'm assuming that you want to enter these medical records on your iPad? Do you want to enter the values yourself or let the care givers do that task? Regardless, I'm assuming that you need some type of columned form w/ the values across the top of the form and the dates down the left most column - would that work for you? If so, then some type of database or spreadsheet would be you best choice; just for a few 'starter' suggestions that are on my own iPad: 1) Bento - a database program that offers plenty of templates; and 2) Numbers - a spreadsheet that is part of iWork. I'm sure others will have suggestions. I don't believe that there is an app dedicated to the type of entry you need, so you'll have to setup the program yourself. Good luck and please let us know if you have additional questions.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi PRhanson....also, have you tried this app: My Medical for Ipad? It looks like it has good reviews and also looks to fit your needs with daily medication, glucose readings, past medical history changes etc.

image-3416132413.jpg

Here is the link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-medical-for-ipad/id374158958?mt=8

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi PRhanson....also, have you tried this app: My Medical for Ipad? It looks like it has good reviews and also looks to fit your needs with daily medication, glucose readings, past medical history changes etc.......

Hi Carol - thanks for that link - if the app works out for the OP, then the price is certainly a bargain! Numbers & Bento would work but costs more and requires a setup - might even try the app for my own and spouse's needs - Dave :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Carol - thanks for that link - if the app works out for the OP, then the price is certainly a bargain! Numbers & Bento would work but costs more and requires a setup - might even try the app for my own and spouse's needs - Dave :)

Hi Dave--You're welcome! Thought I'd throw it out there as well just for ease and use! Let us know if you do get a chance to buy and use it! --Carol :)

Brontesmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ! WOW .. as i was not aware of such an app . this is really helpful to count health and fitness measures for a well being .. I'm going to grab it quickly ..

Most reactions