What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to avoid "garage band recording"

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hie guys , I just downloaded garage band. But I don't want to record anything , but each time I exit the app, I am received at the home page by this "garage band recording", how can I delete whatever I have recorded and also prevent future recording, thanks in advance.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hie guys , I just downloaded garage band. But I don't want to record anything , but each time I exit the app, I am received at the home page by this "garage band recording", how can I delete whatever I have recorded and also prevent future recording, thanks in advance.

image-442915793.jpg

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are not actually recording in Garage Band, this red warning still shows up briefly on exit. As long as it goes away in a couple seconds you have nothing to worry about. Nothing was recorded.

I believe it is possible to use live recording (of an external instrument you are playing) while doing something else (like viewing sheet music). The Warning is there to let you know that Garage Band is still doing it's thing in the background. Once the red title bar disappears there is nothing to worry about.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I appriciate , thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts