What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

btorres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need a hint for O 66 - I have no clue where to start. It's probably an obvious one, although don't know if there is such a thing!:eek:

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also stuck on 67 with the rocking chair and bowling lane. I bet it's simple too :-(

Viv

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the hints on O67. Now solved although we Brits don't understand bowling expressions and have a limited knowledge of US TV shows. Apart from that, very simple *!**$$**

Viv

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with level 24 on the moron edition... And level 28 on the original... I'm completely stuck and have been searching for days. So I decided to make an account and ask.

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dutchess said:
Can I get some direction on O25? I haven't a clue!

Google images is your friend. There is an arrow pointing to the object in the background, but what does the picture of the 4 'figures' look like? I can't really think of a good hint that could help you without giving it away.

Most reactions