What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

theolsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JennaS said:
Hello to all! This is my first post! I have received lots of help from reading clues on here. I am stuck on O39. Any hints??

Hi JennaS,

Consider country codes.

Hope that helps.

Come back if not.

XxDarkLightning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is any body knowing of the SciFi edition? I am on level 26 and have no idea what that spiral is. I tried a few movies but get the generic response. Any help would be appreciated.

theolsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XxDarkLightning said:
Is any body knowing of the SciFi edition? I am on level 26 and have no idea what that spiral is. I tried a few movies but get the generic response. Any help would be appreciated.

There's not a lot of light in that metropolitan area.

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
captphealy said:
Thanks for the help with 19, TerriDawn21. I actually found that answer but didn't trust it enough to bother trying it for a while. (The "Nope" answer just makes me want to Hulk out.)

Hi, what help did you get? I need some too!!

darklicorice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First post ever. Stuck on level 8.
I tried sailor's knot, square knot, reef knot, sailor's reef knot, all the knots under the sea. I cannot get this for my life. Can anyone PM it to me?

Ashbourne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck on number 9. I've tried out all the names of the characters I can find but the closest I've ever got was Kelly and Bud. Please, any morehints would be greatly appreciated or if possible, please PM me the answer. Thank you.

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi need help on level 9! got up to close but no cigar. Can't figure out anything else!
Please give a clue!

Dooshm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone pm me the answers for level 8 I'm going insane here :/

Cptjohnwade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also stuck on level 8 of the original game. I got as far as "sailors knot" and it says I need another word. I know tied is close but I just can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts