What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

btorres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble with 15 also. I emailed the developer and he said it has to do with the light patterns on the modems. I am still stuck though.

TerriDawn21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did notice the patterns were different. The top and bottom are the same, and the middle is different. Did the developer say "modem" I thought they looked like servers.

OP
P

puzzlelover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My help on level 15 is: have you tried to "translate" the lights? What language could that be? Thats the clue that I got from the developer. Awesome game still. I'm loving it.

The developer asked me to vote for their app for best trivia game and to spread the word. So not sure if you've done that yet but the link is on the web search button. I'm on level 21 and still going strong.

btorres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Translate the light patterns. How to translate? Think what language might a computer speak. :) This clue is from the developer.

btorres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're on the right track. Look at the hint above that the developer gave. Translate. 15 is definitely super hard. I was stuck for a week!

Most reactions