What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Object games with scrap puzzles

thew13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife loves Hidden Object games on her Ipad and specifically 'scrap jigsaw puzzles' such as the ones in Phantsmat. In essence it is a jigsaw puzzle, but instead of the typical jigsaw shapes it is almost as if the picture was ripped up (there are other versions, but that is the best way for me to describe).
What I am wondering is if anybody can suggest any other hidden object games that have those type of puzzles or if there are any other apps/games that have a big amount of these "puzzles" in them.

Thank you for any and all responses.

Nanna2Five

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not too sure about the one you mentioned, I will download it and try :)

I am totally loving Patchworkz HD. You can get it free then buy the full one if you want ( I did )

OP
T

thew13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THanks for the response and for looking at the game I mentioned. I thought Patchworkz would fit what she asked me to find for her, but she said that's not really what she is looking for

Last edited:

Most reactions