What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Object Game Letters From Nowhere Goes Free

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Letters from nowhere.JPG

G5 Entertainment announced today that it is giving away its hidden object game Letters From Nowhere as a New Year’s gift until January 4 2015.

We haven’t covered a hidden object game for a while, so it’s about time we took a look at Letters From Nowhere, especially as it’s free!

The storyline revolves around a woman called Audry, who is searching for her missing husband. After he mysteriously disappears without a trace, Audrey turns to the police, but they end up not being very helpful.

Still searching for her husband, Audry starts to receive letters from an unknown person. That sends you on a hidden-object hunt in 48 different locations, in a bid to find clues and solve puzzles, and eventually find out where Audry’s husband is and the identity of the letter-writer.

Here are some of the game’s key features:

· 11 Intriguing episodes

· 48 Mysterious locations

· 11 Puzzling mini-games

· Over 1000 objects to find

· 2 Modes: Unlimited and Puzzles

Click here to download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/letters-from-nowhere-hd-full/id473666509?mt=8

Source: G5 Entertainment

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Maura...I like to have a few of these type of games on my iPad when I have a few minutes in between meetings, etc. Happy New Year to you! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts