What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys... I' m new to this forum. I am from austria.
This is my first i pad (2). I got it from my mother who is also in iPF (J.A.). I joined this community because i was curious all the time what she was talking about.

Judith

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Judith and welcome,

I doubt we can teach you much as your mother seems more than well informed......the Austrian contingent goes from strength to strength!

The Archangel

OP
Judl88

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Judith and welcome, I doubt we can teach you much as your mother seems more than well informed......the Austrian contingent goes from strength to strength! The Archangel

Thank you!
She already explained the app to me and sent me the forum rules. :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I' m new to this forum. I am from austria.
This is my first i pad (2). I got it from my mother who is also in iPF (J.A.). I joined this community because i was curious all the time what she was talking about.

Judith

Hello JudI88 and a warm welcome to the forum from Australia. A "chip off the old block", being a teacher too, I see:) Enjoy the forum!
Andrew

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I' m new to this forum. I am from austria. This is my first i pad (2). I got it from my mother who is also in iPF (J.A.). I joined this community because i was curious all the time what she was talking about. Judith
Hi, Judith, and welcome!
I hope you'll enjoy this great community as much as I do! :)

OP
Judl88

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello JudI88 and a warm welcome to the forum from Australia. A "chip off the old block", being a teacher too, I see:) Enjoy the forum! Andrew

Thank you very much Andrew...
Yes, seems That the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Judith and welcome to the Forum!

It's so nice to have you here!

Must be so nice for you too JA! I remember when my daughter joined and sent me a PM, what a surprise and just so lovely!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Must be so nice for you too JA! I remember when my daughter joined and sent me a PM, what a surprise and just so lovely!
It certainly is! :)
On the other hand I have to be careful what to write from now on. (Daughter is watching. :D)

OP
Judl88

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Judith and welcome to the Forum! It's so nice to have you here! Must be so nice for you too JA! I remember when my daughter joined and sent me a PM, what a surprise and just so lovely!

Thank you!
I hope that it's nice for her... It's very nice for me to be greeted so warmly welcome

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It certainly is! :)
On the other hand I have to be careful what to write from now on. (Daughter is watching. :D)

Lol.......that is exactly what I thought at the time too! :D

Thank you!
I hope that it's nice for her... It's very nice for me to be greeted so warmly welcome

I'm sure it is nice for her also!

You'll find we are a friendly bunch here! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts