What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner

Mike JL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I am a PC guy from way back, but I've always been curious about Apple and especially the iPad 2.

I overheard my wife tell someone a couple of weeks ago that she really wants an iPad, so guess what she's getting for Mother's Day? It really is for her, but I think I'll get plenty of chances to use it.

Anyway, I picked up a 64GB version with wifi and Verizon 3G last night at a not-so-local Best Buy. I think I was very lucky to find one in stock at all, much less the exact model I wanted.

I am looking forward to learning all about the iPad and I know this forum will be a great resource in finding my way around it.

OP
M

Mike JL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

She'll find out next Sunday. I expect to wind up with two eventually, but the second will be the iPad 3. ;)

Most reactions