What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, Yall . . .

rdale1942

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an Ipad2 primarily to use when we travel in our RV. My laptop is useful, but just too much trouble to boot up on a moment's notice. And, Windows is still just too buggy, though I find that the on/off switch corrects a lot of problems. I will be retiring at the end of the year and hope to see most of this great land (USA!) and play golf in every state. I also have an Iphone 3GS. I was very glad to find this forum, and I have already learned a great deal about my new Ipad2. Mostly, however, I am finding out just how much I don't know. With the help of this forum, I hope to correct that. I look forward to learning from all you and maybe avoid some of the mistakes that others have already made. Thanks for letting me join!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome too from the country that invented golf!! And, incredibly, today it's sunny! Playing golf in every state should keep you busy during your retirement.

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mornin' Rdale from another Alabamian... also looking forward to retiring in the not too distant future... and an avid iPad lover! You have certainly come to the best place for information about your new device. Enjoy the golf and retirement!!! See you around...

Chiky

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see I'm not the newest newbie anymore... Haha!!!

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Rdale. Glad you found this awesome forum for all your iPad knowhow. Time for me to go and find my golfing partner. ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts