What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from a senior

chromosome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

My son talked me into getting an Ipad2 and I must admit I was very skeptical since it meant learning all the ins & outs of a totally new OS plus
learning how to use new apps.

I have taken classes at the Apple store near by and I am learning and seeing what I great time I am going to have using my ipad. It is truly amazing. It will be great to use during travel...not having to take tons of
magazines along as it all fits nicely and digitally on my ipad.

To introduce myself to you, I am a retired NYC HS Science teacher who loves to travel and loves gadgets but will admit this is the most expensive gadget I've ever bought.

I am going to post a question about games so I guess I will go to that forum. Would be nice to hear from anyone.

Chromosome

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I teach science in UK but I'm not a qualified teacher, I teach special needs students, aged between 11 and 16 years old. Never too old

Most reactions

Latest posts