What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Nice to meet you all

andi_a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new here, so glad to find this forum.

By way of intorductions, I am 52, in grad school and am loving both my iphone and ipad mini. I found them by way of a google search on the issue of my weather channel app crashing. This happens on all three of my devices ( 2 minis and a phone) any ideas

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new here, so glad to find this forum.

By way of intorductions, I am 52, in grad school and am loving both my iphone and ipad mini. I found them by way of a google search on the issue of my weather channel app crashing. This happens on all three of my devices ( 2 minis and a phone) any ideas

Hi Andi-welcome!

Can you tell us what version your iPad mini and your iphone is running on? If you are not running the most update version, that may be your problem.

Have you done the immediate fixes of first closing out your apps? In older iOS version, you can double press the home button to show the active apps. Long press the apps and press the "x" in the corner of each app to close out. In the current version ios, double press the home button and swipe up on the scrollable app icons that appear on the screen.

If that doesn't help, you can restart your iPhone and iPad by pressing the power button until you see the apple logo and turns off.

Finally-a reset is also an immediate fix if none of the above helps. Press the home button and power button to shut down.

Good luck!

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am new here, so glad to find this forum. By way of intorductions, I am 52, in grad school and am loving both my iphone and ipad mini. I found them by way of a google search on the issue of my weather channel app crashing. This happens on all three of my devices ( 2 minis and a phone) any ideas

Hello Andi! Welcome to iPF! Enjoy your time here!

Most reactions

Latest posts