What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all, nice to meet you all

husin888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW i am a newbie here, i just bought an ipad 2 3G 32 GB, model MC983x
and OS is 4.3 (8F191).
I tried to upgrade to 4.3.3, i have download the file but always facing error comment when trying to upgrade through i tune 10.4.0.80 from my PC.
Any suggestion what should i do ?
since i am trying to download tiny umbrella as well, but seems like i just got another error message, even yesterday i crashed my ipad, lucky still could be restore.

Please let me know what should i do, where should i read all the knowledge regarding IPAD ( i am blind with the idioms here, tether ? shsh?)

Thx a lot guys :D

And nice to meet you all :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW i am a newbie here, i just bought an ipad 2 3G 32 GB, model MC983x
and OS is 4.3 (8F191).
I tried to upgrade to 4.3.3, i have download the file but always facing error comment when trying to upgrade through i tune 10.4.0.80 from my PC.
Any suggestion what should i do ?
since i am trying to download tiny umbrella as well, but seems like i just got another error message, even yesterday i crashed my ipad, lucky still could be restore.

Please let me know what should i do, where should i read all the knowledge regarding IPAD ( i am blind with the idioms here, tether ? shsh?)

Thx a lot guys :D

And nice to meet you all :)

Unfortunately, the only iOS version available for you to upgrade to is iOS 4.3.5. That's the only version that Apple is signing. Sorry - but the window for other versions is long closed.

Marilyn

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts