What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Australia

iLuvMyMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wytchecraft.com
Hi everyone,

I just pre-ordered my iPad from the online Apple Store (not shipping here in Australia until the first week of June). I ordered just the 16 GB model because I already have a 32GB iPhone with a ton of music and music videos on it.

I don't plan on putting any of my music collection on it (imagine it'd be like have a boom box from the 80's on my shoulder if I did lol) and would probably put a movie or two on it only when I'm on a flight to somewhere.

My primary need for an iPad is as a personal organiser, diary, etc and to browse the web, shoot some email and read books. I'm a professional makeup artist so of course I'll keep an updated portfolio of my work on it as well (which I think is a huge benefit of an iPad).

*EDIT*

Guess what? I cancelled my order for a 16GB :eek:

and I re-ordred the 32GB model instead :D I figure it probably is better to have that extra space.... you know just in case

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Brisbane Australia Good to see another Aussie check out the international forum under regional forums. If I can assist let me know.
Aussie Aussie Aussie
Cheers Colin

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome!

Lots of fine Aussie here, and always room for one more.

As a Texan I relate to your beautiful country...

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and good ideas on how ur gonna use ur iPad :)

Most reactions

Latest posts