What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is my take on the Ipad and the reason why i want it ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here is my basic take on the Apple Ipad for i can make it into four diff units that makes into one unit i need for travel
-x-cell phone apps system to hold the apps i allready have on the phone..that means for me take all the apps and other stuff off the cell phone and free up some space for the basic travel items i really will need
-x-the games i have on the phone allready to preloaded onto the pad when it comes out for travel down time
.-x-music mp3-player with 10.gbs of music i like preloaded into the unit for down time
-x- personal travel basic morning email and surf the internet set up ,
with just the basic packed into the bag for travel and nothing that i do not need at times

I order a large 64.gb:ipad-front: unit for carrying the diff apps units i have on my iphone for i wanted the extra stowage space just in case i need to put a exlarge file for work on it and take it with me .. ..My eyes are not as good as they used to be.. Plus even with reading glass it sucks at times ..:mad: My arms are not long enough some days ..:(

Last weekend down in the Los Angles area my personal laptop was hacked and a lot of info was taken along with a complete set of drawing for my personal retirement home along with personal photos and they left me a little gift in the way of a virus that messed my computer up..

So i thought about it the right time to go with something that is basic small compact and fill in for five items i allready are carrying with me in the form of s-mp3 player with all of it items i carryed with me -x-laptop computer with all of it items i carryed with me ..
Plus other items and leaveing just the basic program on the my Iphone for travel like the drive gps system ..

Plus i can now get rid of the laptop and go to the big screen desktop and for travel down the to larger city put the info onto a small ironkey usb secured stowage unit for the work files that i need to carry it going to a lot lighter load on the trips down and not really worry about someone getting into the files i keep on the computer now . ..

The apps set up i want is the following areas of a stand alone system that can be updated as need on the spot update useing the bult in keyboard system on the screen along with the simple stand when iam in the office or at home to do the basic input from a Imac desktop computer set up

Because of the hours i work and travel I have a huge collection of books and dvd movies and tv series along with the first place i go when out on the road is a bookstore and place to that sells dvd to try and find the odd divd that i do not have in my personal collection .. At times i found i bought a copy of the book but with new cover on it so it goes into the trade pile for tradeing off for something that i do not have ..So i would like to be able to see if i allready have the book in the home library file program and not have to buy two copys of the same book. ..

So with some of the programs that is on the Apple apps store i figure i can use the Ipad as a over sized Iphone unit to keep track of the home dvd and book librarys .. Plus my friend who allready owns a mac made me up a special home invertory file program that lets me up date the anything that i buy for the house or the car and have it insured as need

Along with a charge unit along a set of headphones and the screen cleaner cloth and ironkey unit and reading glass hardshell travel case and maybe a couple more items to be carried... With all those item are packed into a kensington sling bag i have for my daily travels for work and pleasures in life..without beening wieghted down with a lot of things that i have to travel with ..

Last edited:
OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
plus all i want to be able to do is go through the airport with my sling bag with Ipad and it access units and a small carrying on bag to have with me instead of a bunch of items that the airlines now are starting to charge you an a arm and leg for the sole comfort of rideing on there airplane ..

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad bag

plus all i want to be able to do is go through the airport with my sling bag with Ipad and it access units and a small carrying on bag to have with me instead of a bunch of items that the airlines now are starting to charge you an a arm and leg for the sole comfort of rideing on there airplane ..

don't be worry we already have one in our products list
bag2.png

this one of the first sample we made the final one is more better, i made it because i travel a lot and i do the bag i would like to have for carry my netbook (at the time i have one) , so when we start with the iPad range he be the first one we adapt for our precious ....

Most reactions

Latest posts