What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

shideh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Like many of you, i'm new. My iPad2 just froze when i had an app up. The whole picture is frozen and the home button doesnt work. I am trying synch it by iTunes but it's taking forever and sats synch step 1of 3. The iPad feels warm. What to do??? Help!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try holding the power button and the home button down at that same time, until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

See how that works for you and get back to us!

stuhrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a frozen iPad once. I solved it by shutting it down completely by pressing the Home- and Sleep/Wake-button for a few seconds. If it doesn't work immediately, try it several times. I hope it helps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

shideh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 FaceTime problem

My boyfriend and i bought our iPad 2 ( one each) mine is working perfectly. I could connect to FaceTime without any problem but his wont allow him. The wired thing is that we are using the same wifi at home, both are on line and the internet connection is working BUT when he tries to logg in, it says FaceTime could not connect you check your connection but he is Co. me Ted, just like me. Could this be something in his iPad? His email adderas is correct and we have confirmation. We can see the wifi connection is working yet somehow FaceTime can not get access. :confused: vertikal frustrating. I have asked you in the passed for other iPad problems. Please help us!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts