What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with restoring my ipad 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the mishap in my original post which it eventually ended up getting closed for... and rightly so.

I was wondering if someone can help me. I have an iPad 2 64GB Wifi only model. It is currently running ios 4.3.3. Lately when installing tweeks/apps through Cydia I have been getting a hell of a lot of error messages. I think this is partly due to me trying to install apps through a proxy at my place of work. This has caused the errors to appear.

Anyway I decided that I would re-jailbreak my iPad 2 through JailbreakMe 3.0 hosted by comex I believe.

Since re-jailbreaking my device all my original apps that were installed through Cydia are no longer listed in the "Installed" section within Cydia. However the apps/tweeks are actually still installed. SBSettings is still there and working as is LockInfo etc.

I decided that I would try and restore my iPad 2 to 4.3.3 stock firmware and then re-jailbreak. This is where I am facing the problem. When I use Tiny Umbrella to grab my SHSH blobs it cannot pull any of the 4.3 or 4.3.3 shsh blobs.

However within Cydia it does say that it can see my 4.3.3, 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 shsh blobs. Or at least I am led to believe so....

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I have put a rectangle around the "SHSH: 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5". I thought this was the SHSH blobs that I could get hold of to restore my iPad 2.... Im not sure at all.

Possibly someone could shed some light on this for me.

Regards,

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Admitting to piracy is not a "mishap". You were told by two moderators of this site you would get no assistance.

Both of your threads were closed by them. Now another? Be careful.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts