What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with iphoto

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
*****WARNING***WARNING***WARNING*****
Please be aware that after having modified the above mentioned .plist, after updating an app in Cydia, my iPad went into a cycle of resprings of which I was unable to overcome. Please refrain from using this hack as I believe this is what gorked my jailbreak. My only alternative was to reformat and upgrade to iOs 5.1 I am not the only one who has had this happen
PLEASE do not do this unless you are ABSOLUTELY SURE of the outcome. Please see the posts in this thread for more on this issue; http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/68344-jailbreak-no-longer-working-ipad-2-a.html

C
heers, Dan

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So it was the iPhoto fix that was recommend that lost me my jailbreak, damn

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This things happen...I have learnt loads reading the phorum and monkeying with the device. And I have got put of my ipad way more than I would have if I had not done that...now let's hope that the new jb is available asap and move on.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I could not stand not having the jb and I went back to 4.3.3

Xbmc is too essential for me.

Most reactions