What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please cannot use IPAD

deniseatnycs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have searched all the forums and tried the trouble shooting options available but am getting nowhere fast so wonder if anyone can help me please?
I can access my hotmail account fine on my laptop having recentley changed my password due to one of the linked accounts on it being hacked..

Now my IPAD 2 is blocked! On the screen when I switch it on is a blue box which states password incorrect enter the password for the Hotmail account "Hotmail" with the white box to enter the password and the options cancel or ok.

I have entered the new and old passwords dozens of times and pressed okay. Also pressed cancel in an effort to remove the blue box to allow me to use the IPad without accessing hotmail but I cannot get past the blue sign in box.
any help out there please?

Denise

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the mail app?

Double tap the Home button and a row of recently used apps will appear at the bottom of the screen.

Press and hold the mail app you use until a red (-) sign appears in the top left corner, press this and that will close the app. Then restart it and try again.

OP
D

deniseatnycs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so very much what a relief, I am back up and running now and took the opportunity to clear a load of rubbish off at the same time.

Many thanks again.

Denise

Most reactions

Latest posts