What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot access IPAD 2

deniseatnycs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have searched all the forums and tried the trouble shooting options available but am getting nowhere fast so wonder if anyone can help me please?
I can access my hotmail account fine on my laptop having recentley changed my password due to one of the linked accounts on it being hacked.. i

Sorry in advance if I have posted on the wrong forum, if so could someone re-direct me please?

Now my IPAD 2 is blocked! On the screen when I switch it on is a blue box which states password incorrect enter the password for the Hotmail account "Hotmail" with the white box to enter the password and the options cancel or ok.

I have entered the new and old passwords dozens of times and pressed okay. Also pressed cancel in an effort to remove the blue box to allow me to use the IPad without accessing hotmail but I cannot get past the blue sign in box.
any help out there please?

Many thanks in advance

Denise

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Denise,
First off I would make sure the email app is closed. Double click the home button. This will reveal the running in the background apps. Touch and hold the mail app and wait until it wiggles. Then touch the red X on the top corner. You might also want to close all of the other background apps at this time. When the mail app is closed press the home button again to return to the main screen. Go into Settings: Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Choose you email account, then choose the Account again to get to the Name, email address and password. You can change the password in there to your new password.
Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Most reactions

Latest posts