What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed.

hpowders

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 which has been wonderful for the past 3 months I own it. I have a smart cover on it. This morning I woke up to find the battery fully drained. The smart cover was on it like always. It's like the sleep mode wasn't working. I also noticed after I fully charged it today that the viewing screen kept putting the images upside down, which I fixed by turning the iPad around several times. This never happened before either.

I would appreciate any input. What could cause the battery to drain to zero with the smart cover on it overnight? Sleep mode with the smart cover on it has always worked great before.

For the record, I have auto lock on "never".

Another query: I have never heard the keyboard before when I type, yet now I hear the keys clacking.

Last edited:

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's easy, you may want to read your manual as well

Settings>general>sounds>Keyboard clicks>off

Just out of curiosity, why would you disable your auto lock? Want it to make it easier for the thief to have all your data?

Most reactions