What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! My iPad is weird

Dimitrym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my iPad back from a guy that swapped its cracked screen. I was happy to get my favorite toy back so I loaded fresh 6.0.1 firmware and it and everything was OK before I noticed really crazy things.
Take a look on this video: (the forum rules do not allow to post links for newbies so I am forced to remove it but I can send it to you if it will help to identify the problem)

Sometimes, my iPad goes into weirdo mode and starts doing crazy things. It moves, resizes or closes browser pages. It opens apps. It uncontrollably schools through the web pages or opens task manager bottom tray.

Have you seen something like that? Can that be related to something that was done during screen replacement?

Please help!!!

OP
D

Dimitrym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the link:

Last edited by a moderator:

R.neo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow, it's cool. did u test 2 reboot it ? if the same problem just restore it .

OP
D

Dimitrym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The guy said that this is first time that he saw something like that. I can not think of anything hardware related that can cause this behavior

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like you may have a defective digitizer. It may have been installed incorrectly or damaged during installation.

Most reactions