What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP Messed up my iPad 2 WiFi with cydget, cant able to login & restore back to 4.3.3

rajaspidey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i installed cydget in my ipad2 4.3.3, now i cant enter my password "mypad" in it, cnt able to login :(

tried restore with firmware from iclarified but i got error 1619, i have my SHSH blobs for 4.3.4 & 4.3.5 only :( how to get blobs for 4.3.3 ?? i used tinyumberla started tss server & restored but am getting 1600 or 1614 error :(

help me guys i would like to login without restore or to restore 4.3.3 only :(

help me to do it without restore..!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Without blobs for 4.3.3 you are stuck. You cannot get them now. Sorry.

rctd3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i installed cydget in my ipad2 4.3.3, now i cant enter my password "mypad" in it, cnt able to login :(

tried restore with firmware from iclarified but i got error 1619, i have my SHSH blobs for 4.3.4 & 4.3.5 only :( how to get blobs for 4.3.3 ?? i used tinyumberla started tss server & restored but am getting 1600 or 1614 error :(

help me guys i would like to login without restore or to restore 4.3.3 only :(

help me to do it without restore..!!

Ok I just experienced the same thing and I managed to save my ipad without a restore. Before I begin explaining what I did, I need to tell you that my passcode was a complex one, i.e one that requires a full keyboard and not the simple 4-digit code one.

The problem you see is that you get the black screen with a paragraph telling you something about cydget. Then when you slide to put in your password, you see a keyboard on top of another. the top keyboard is a fake, since whenever you type anything there it just goes to waste. If you click on the right bottom key to hide the keyboard, you get another keyboard but that one freezes.

what I did: First of all I clicked the home button to navigate away from the black screen to my familiar lock-screen wallpaper. then I started shifting my ipad around until i saw the REAL "slide to unlock" slider (while i was in landscape mode). I then slid the slider and was exposed to 2 keyboards on top of each yet again, but when I tilted my ipad from landscape mode back to portrait mode, the real keyboard appeared on the botton and an enlarged form of the fake keyboard was stuck NORTH of it, not on top of it. Type your password using the real keyboard and you will access your real home screen. HOWEVER, the fake keyboard would still be tattooed accross the center of the screen and will serve as nuisance.

First thing I did is made my way to settings and removed the passcode lock.

Then i scrolled to where I put Cydia app. But it was hidden behind the fake keyboard. So I clicked on a visible app until they all shake, and moved it around so that I can get the cydia app from behind the fake keyboard in order to click on it.

Once inside cydia app, go to all packages. Then on the top right corner where it says simple, change it to expert. Click on Cydget then click uninstall. When it says restart starboard, simply click the home screen.

Perform a reboot or a restart, and your ipad will be saved :D

Make sure u e-mail any important documents you have saved on your ipad to an e-mail account the second you get a chance to access home screen.

Welcome :D

OP
R

rajaspidey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I solved this problem by deleting mobilesubstrate folder in my iPad via iFunbox !! & nw i knw hw to put device to safe mode & all stuff :) that happened to me on the second day i bought the iPad :p nw am a pro in it !!

Now whateva happens to my iPad i can solve it !!

Nw bought Galaxy S II & now become guru in that too :) thanx to forums like ipadforums for sharing knowledge !!

& thnx to all ppl replied to the post

@rctd3 u done an different method !! Lol i tried that too !! But when i open settings ipad screen crashes ,!! Dont install infinifolders, infini dock & faceunlock too :)

Hereafter any doubt in iPad ask me in this post !!

Most reactions

Latest posts