What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with internet connection please!

Nanna2Five

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My internet works perfect at home.I am at my daughters house. She has wireless FIOS from Verizon

I found the connection and it says It is there with full "bars" and a light grey pad lock. but internet does not work on any program. Also there is a spinning circle above the network connection

Any ideas would be very much appreciated

Thank you

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nanna2Five said:
My internet works perfect at home.I am at my daughters house. She has wireless FIOS from Verizon

I found the connection and it says It is there with full "bars" and a light grey pad lock. but internet does not work on any program. Also there is a spinning circle above the network connection

Any ideas would be very much appreciated

Thank you

The grey padlock means your daughter's network is secured and you will need to get the password from her to join the network and access the internet. Just tap on her network in Settings and type in the password. If you need more assistance just let us know!

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Most reactions