What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there!

Jenna08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my name is jenna, 25year old. A new member and a first time user of ipad2. i am actually not fan of gadgets. Until my husband bought me this one, an ipad2. I was very surprised and glad. He knew that i love to surf in the internet and watch my favorite korean movies and dramas. I used laptop before, but i find it hard to bring laptop with me everytime i go to work because it is too heavy. compared to ipad it is very handy and cool. Just having troubled watching videos on different sites (except youtube), i couldn't play videos i want to watch. Could you please help me find a solution? Thanks a lot!

I am having troubled watching videos in different sites. For example mysoju.com. I couldn't play videos i want to watch.Could you please help me find a solution with this? By the way my ipad2 is jailbroken. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

kyodanny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to watched videos

I tested it with puffin and it seemed to work out well
See the screenshots below for the puffin icon,just for you to find it easily and another shot of proof that it worked ;)

Attachments

• image-926844699.jpg
    image-926844699.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 203
  • image-925717900.jpg
    image-925717900.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 187

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...I am going to move this to the App Section. Currently, you have posted this in the Special Needs forum for our members and/or family members that have cognitive/physical disabilities and would like to share ideas and apps related to their condition.

Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies to all. I took two posts of Jenna's and merged them together, but the forum software didn't take kyodanny's post with it. He was just trying to help - and I messed it all up! Sorry! :)

Although I can't assist, Jenna, hopefully kyodanny's answer will.

Marilyn

OP
Jenna08

Jenna08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kyodanny said:
I tested it with puffin and it seemed to work out well
See the screenshots below for the puffin icon,just for you to find it easily and another shot of proof that it worked ;)

kyodanny! wow! you are amazing! :) thanks thanks thanks a lot!!! i am very happy now. I've tried it and it worked. your an angel. thanks again. :)

OP
Jenna08

Jenna08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
My apologies to all. I took two posts of Jenna's and merged them together, but the forum software didn't take kyodanny's post with it. He was just trying to help - and I messed it all up! Sorry! :)

Although I can't assist, Jenna, hopefully kyodanny's answer will.

Marilyn

its okay. no problem. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts