What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello/ Marware Case/E-Mail Question

nsgod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined this group a few minutes ago, and look forward to learning as much as I can about "our" new piece of technology. I've had my I Pad for about 2 weeks and have enjoyed using it. I received a Marware Eco Vue case yesterday. This cases was highly recommended, and I'm happy with it so far. It comes with a plasticky 10 mm thick pad that sits behind the I Pad for cushioning. I find the pad too thick, and the I Pad must be inserted with considerable force to be seated in the proper position. With the cushioning pad removed, the fit is much better, no force needed for insertion, but a real thin sheet of padding would make the fit perfect. So, I wonder if anyone might know of a source of thin padding material, perhaps 5 mm in thickness, that might be available?

Is anyone else annoyed by the cumbersome method of deleting messages from the email program? Is any other email program available that can be installed on the I Pad?

I look forward to being in the I Pad forum
Norm

iFitz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forums.

I can't comment on the case as I have an Apple one myself.

Cumbersome email deletion? Not so sure about that. You do know a little left to right swipe on the email in the preview column will pop up a delete button? Makes deleting a bunch of spam relatively painless.

Last edited:

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi nsgod. I don't have that case. Just curious. Is that really padding or is it packing material? With some quality products, sometimes the packing is as nice as the product.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
N

nsgod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx all for the welcome greetings to the forum. GailLA, I believe you are correct in thinking that what I assumed to be used as a protection for the I Pad, is actually packing material for the case. Oh well. Wiping accumulated egg from my face !!

Later ......... Norm

STEVEMS2305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that case and ASSumed it was packing material and discarded. It is a fine case for the IPAD. I just ordered the Zoogue as I like the multi view angles it will provide.

Most reactions

Latest posts