What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Germany

sdf34sdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I just registered and wanted to say hi.

My name's Flo (short for Florian), I am 28 and as mention in the headline, I'm from Germany (Bavaria, near Munich).

I am (still) a student and for my last semester it came up my mind that I would "need" an iPad.

About a year ago I was on a internship in America. As my German phone didn't want to work with my prepaid us sim I decided to buy an iPhone and since that time I am iPhone addicted :)
I am using a 3GS 32GB with custom 4.0 right now.

My iPad will hopefully arrive within the end of this week. It will be a 32GB 3g + Wifi. I already ordered an O2 microsim (for the data plan) and I already picked a case for me - the iPad Optima Holder case.

As I am not new to iOS I know how to "use" the iPad but I am pretty sure there will be some differences between iPhone and iPad - I mean more than just "no it is not a phone" :)

Well I guess that's it for now but I'm looking forward to learn some interesting iPad stuff from this site!

See ya!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Willkommen im Forum!

My company's world headquarters is not too far from you in Augsburg. I was there 2 years ago and it is a beautiful part of the country. I hope to go back one day soon!

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Flo. Spent four years in Munchen,my most favorite city in the world. We go there every couple of years as my wife is from Oberammergau.

Al.

OP
S

sdf34sdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
On the weekend I finally received my ipad and since that I'm "working" on it.
It really is a great device and I already love it.
It's already jailbroken with limera1n and works fine so far.

Most reactions

Latest posts