What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello for Malaysia

Kaiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everybody I am from Malaysia and was eagerly waiting for the Ipad to be launched in my country. However after the first and second batch of overseas countries was named and Malaysia was not included I was disappointed. I thought of getting the Ipad from the US but found it to much of a hassle. The authorized companies selling them did not accept credit cards from my country or did not ship overseas.
I was over in Singapore two days ago and found it being sold at the Changi Airport and gave in to temptation and I got one.
Still trying it out but loving it.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome on board

Hi, everybody I am from Malaysia and was eagerly waiting for the Ipad to be launched in my country. However after the first and second batch of overseas countries was named and Malaysia was not included I was disappointed. I thought of getting the Ipad from the US but found it to much of a hassle. The authorized companies selling them did not accept credit cards from my country or did not ship overseas.
I was over in Singapore two days ago and found it being sold at the Changi Airport and gave in to temptation and I got one.
Still trying it out but loving it.

Welcome here you can also find a lot in Sim Lin Square in SG … what itunes account you use ? SG, US or Malaysia if you need help go to the international section you will got reply at all your question

Most reactions