What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Reunited

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the ideas of watermelons, capsicums and mint and the associated new products, and plum trees of course. Haven’t yet had a chance to try out the new neighbourhood features because they have gone straight to maintenance! At least I got to plant the new crops and trees.

OP
xmandax

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Sabine,
So good to hear from you, it has been such a long time ...
I still play daily (mostly) but in short bursts rather than hours on end.

I quite like the new update it's always good to get new crops and three new fishing spots are handy.
Not fussed about naming the animals though, seems a bit pointless to me but each to there own.

OP
xmandax

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Anthea,
No I stopped doing the Derby , it got too hard to complete the tasks.
I only play in the evenings after work and was struggling to finish.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Anthea,
No I stopped doing the Derby , it got too hard to complete the tasks.
I only play in the evenings after work and was struggling to finish.
Yes it’s hard when you have limited time to play.

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all of you. Yes I miss the fun also.
Great to read and see how are doing.
Donna

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Donna...Glad to see you checked in here. Hope all is well with you. I had hoped this would take off again here, but it seems like it probably won’t. Still, fun to catch up a bit with whoever shows up.

OP
xmandax

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Donna, great to hear from you I often visit your farm.

Crazy diamonds I too hoped this would take off again, I miss having someone to chat to.

Maybe give it one last push...
What does everyone think of the new update?

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Hi Donna! and hi everyone else :),

How are you doing Donna? Hope all is well! I'm a great fan of your farm too as you always sell stuff I need hahahaha!

@amanda - Personally I'm not a fan of the latest update! When doing a help task I'm only getting people that need things for their truck or their town and I can't help everyone. I've also noticed that a lot of things I help with don't register. The new power derby is a nice idea but you need a huge number of points - +/-6000 - to get the first horseshoe! We do the derby with just a few of us so getting to that amount is practically impossible. I still don't know why I play this silly game as it seems to annoy me more than please me but then every so often I go BOOM and I love it again :)

So that's my opinion and I'm done moaning about it! What do the rest of you think about it?

Hope all is well with everyone!

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all,
Here again. Have a hard time finding the thread. Not as easy as it was in the past.
Well lost my dad in April. Mom still not doing well. Hubby got a knee replacement. So I am the not so great caregiver. I stink. Tho everyone else thinks I am good.
Other than not playing golf in 10 months, life is great!
Dang sound like a letter from Ireland.

Still playing hay day in my lonely hood. And I bought myself a new I pad for my birthday. Christmas and the new year!
Really life is good, we live on.
Miss the thread and all of you. Hope to check in soon
Xo
Donna

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well. I don’t play nearly as much as I used too but my neighbourhood is ticking along. The Derby tasks are not as fun as they used to be and I send almost all my boats away.
The barn is never big enough. I don’t like the new feature of helping with completing neighbours town orders as I used to love visiting to look for bushes and trees to revive. Now all the help flags are for the town.
Wishing you all well x

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, nice to catch up with everyone here. I enjoy some of the derbies, particularly the power derby, but do find it difficult to find time to play. I was also crazy and started a new farm, my little farm, and so it’s been difficult to manage both. I probably would be much further ahead if I was only paying attention to one!

I don’t have as much time to play these days and haven’t been in the derby for the past couple weeks. I think the derby focuses you so that you have to go and play In order to keep up.

It’s great to hear how everyone’s doing and I do miss when this group was a lot more active… If you were away for a day or two, it was pages to catch up!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nancy

Most reactions

Latest posts