What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aurora

moe0000001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I just learned this today and thought I should bring it to the attention of this international community. I ask respectfully that this thread not turn into a political/religious debate please.

On Friday July 20, a man armed to the teeth randomly opened fire on the people who were just coming out of a movie house, killing 12 and injuring 60 people.

From the articles and the news broadcasts I found, those deaths are completely pointless and unbelievably horrific. I can't imagine what it feels like for the families of those affected.

Our hearts and prayers go to the families of the victims. May God give you the strength to pull through this hard time. May you have the peace of heart to go back to your lives even after this heinous crime. And most importantly, may you be reunited with your loved ones in a better place.

Most reactions

Latest posts