xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 20, 2018 #1 Since Hay Day introduced neighbourhoods a huge community with a love for the game was lost. Can we reunite old friends? I hope so.
Since Hay Day introduced neighbourhoods a huge community with a love for the game was lost. Can we reunite old friends? I hope so.
Chumleyboo iPF Novice Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 2,144 Reaction score 115 Location Australia Apr 21, 2018 #2 Hello! I found you too! What a good idea. I'd love to see more familiar faces here. I hope it works. We should spread the word.
Hello! I found you too! What a good idea. I'd love to see more familiar faces here. I hope it works. We should spread the word.
isaelperez81 iPF Novice Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,351 Reaction score 21 Location New York City Apr 21, 2018 #3 Hi All Thanks for Making This. SuchAGreat idea
Chumleyboo iPF Novice Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 2,144 Reaction score 115 Location Australia Apr 21, 2018 #4 isaelperez81 said: Hi All Thanks for Making This. SuchAGreat idea Click to expand... Hello there! How lovely to see you again! How are you?
isaelperez81 said: Hi All Thanks for Making This. SuchAGreat idea Click to expand... Hello there! How lovely to see you again! How are you?
OP OP xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 21, 2018 #5 I'm so glad you all found it Let's see if we can make this work, if you are in contact with anyone can you pass the details on please Thank you x
I'm so glad you all found it Let's see if we can make this work, if you are in contact with anyone can you pass the details on please Thank you x
narab1 iPF Novice Joined May 1, 2013 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 48 Apr 21, 2018 #6 Hi, great idea let’s hope it attracts others too. This was always a great place to be.
OP OP xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 21, 2018 #7 You made it Martha!!
Chumleyboo iPF Novice Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 2,144 Reaction score 115 Location Australia Apr 21, 2018 #8 Hello everyone and good night. Well after midnight here, so I must retire. Hope to chat some more tomorrow.
Hello everyone and good night. Well after midnight here, so I must retire. Hope to chat some more tomorrow.
narab1 iPF Novice Joined May 1, 2013 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 48 Apr 21, 2018 #9 EyeC999 said: What’s the green pulsing light mean on someone’s avatar? That they’re “online”? Kinda weird... Click to expand... Yes. Green light means they’re online
EyeC999 said: What’s the green pulsing light mean on someone’s avatar? That they’re “online”? Kinda weird... Click to expand... Yes. Green light means they’re online
OP OP xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 21, 2018 #10 If you click on your profile details in the top right corner a box will drop down. Then click on avatar.
If you click on your profile details in the top right corner a box will drop down. Then click on avatar.
Blondeone iPF Novice Joined Mar 26, 2013 Messages 1,853 Reaction score 101 Location California Apr 21, 2018 #11 Hi everyone! What a great idea, Amanda! I hope more come and join your thread. I've missed you.
Chachamojo iPF Novice Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Virginia Apr 22, 2018 #12 Amanda helped me recover my account
Chachamojo iPF Novice Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 140 Reaction score 1 Location Virginia Apr 22, 2018 #13 Now how do I change the email address
OP OP xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 23, 2018 #14 Martha when you log in the drop down box with all your details has a section that says contacts. I think you can change it in there.
Martha when you log in the drop down box with all your details has a section that says contacts. I think you can change it in there.
OP OP xmandax iPF Novice Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Apr 23, 2018 #15 Hi Carolyn, it's great to have you here! I've missed you too Please spread the word and see if we can make this work.
Hi Carolyn, it's great to have you here! I've missed you too Please spread the word and see if we can make this work.