What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Reunited

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So now, how do we get a group of us all here at once, to chat and catch up?? I’d love to hear how everyone is in real life, and in Hay Day.
My real life is pretty crazy right now. We’ve been having a home built back on our family ranch in Wyoming and it’s taking forever! Should be moving there soon now, however.
Hay Day... well I do sorta understand why some people quit around level 100 or so. My neighborhood has really nice people but it’s often quiet, and I’m getting pretty bored with derby. Anyone here do fun stuff to make it more exciting? Maybe we should start up the lotteries again!!!
So, who’s next with an update??

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Hi All,
I still don’t have a barn with 3500 spaces but if I did I just know it would be filled to the rafters in no time Glad to hear that your house will soon be finished Karine. You guys have had a really rough winter this year so that must have caused delays. Life’s good here in Amsterdam. Still working and playing this silly but oh so unstoppable game although not as successfully as some of you because I’m still in double digits and most of you have moved above the hundred! I must be doing something wrong vbecause according to my hubby I’m always “down on the farm” I need tips to get better.
How are your doing Anthea? How’s life down under.? Hope alls well Anyway time for bed and hope to be onLine with some of you soon. Hugs KJ xx

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Karine and KJ. I think it will be a challenge to get everyone on here at the same time! Life is good down under. We are now having those gorgeous autumn days when it’s really crisp in the morning and then the sun comes out and it’s sunny and warm and lovely. Work is busy (teaching) but I’m loving it. Playing tennis in a women’s comp team - I have a match tonight actually. We are well positioned to be in the final!
My barn is huge but it’s still full. I took quite a long break from HD a while back. Partly because the game looked so grainy on my old iPad after many updates. It was good to have a break and I started reading again. Then I bought a new iPad so I’m back. I try to balance my evenings though so I’m not online as much.
Karine and KJ I don’t seem to have you in my friends list anymore. If you want to become neighbours again, my tag is #2R8YLCGP.
Who else would like to add an update?
Xx

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, life is good here. It is is a long time since we were chatting every day. My neighbourhood helped me through breast cancer though sadly our neighbourhood leader died of cancer on the day that I was due to meet her face to face for the first time. I have only kept her group going in her memory. Not many of us play anymore.
I now have 4 grandchildren and only work part time. I am still busy as a volunteer hospital chaplain.
My barn is still growing so if anyone wants help to grow theirs let me know. It can never be large enough with all the new items added in the game.

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, life is good here. It is is a long time since we were chatting every day. My neighbourhood helped me through breast cancer though sadly our neighbourhood leader died of cancer on the day that I was due to meet her face to face for the first time. I have only kept her group going in her memory. Not many of us play anymore.
I now have 4 grandchildren and only work part time. I am still busy as a volunteer hospital chaplain.
My barn is still growing so if anyone wants help to grow theirs let me know. It can never be large enough with all the new items added in the game.
That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss. my condolences with you

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am starting a lottery to see how much interest there is.
What size is my silo?

First prize : 10 pick axes, Second Prize : 6 pick axes , Third Prize 4 pick axes.

Lottery ends Thurs 17th
Good luck!
image.png

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all. So nice to see so many people back here. This used to be such a great place to chat and gather.

Thanks for starting with a lottery. I loved these. I’m going to guess 5000.

Nancy

Most reactions

Latest posts