What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to be able to either move the trees and rocks around or buy them for coins.. I like them but I want to be able to put them where I want them..

GC ID: -:bets:-
I agree....so sad to have to cut them all down. I'm trying to keep as many as I can.

Reaction score
Why are the eggs so high in price? I noticed there is an issue with eggs? What's going on? Please let me know! Thank you :)

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay Day is not worth playing anymore. It is so slow I spend all my time watching the screen load rather than playing. Unless servers are added or something is done to speed it up it is just not worth it.

GC: richleyd HayDay level 70. I only add friends before 1st trade

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay Day is not worth playing anymore. It is so slow I spend all my time watching the screen load rather than playing. Unless servers are added or something is done to speed it up it is just not worth it.

GC: richleyd HayDay level 70. I only add friends before 1st trade

so true! i'm getting bored with HD

GC =dk7= Level 51 p/s: PM me if you want to add me.

Arike2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you should have the option of buying (not with diamonds but with coins) shovels and dynamite. Why do you need 5 smelters if you c an only mine once every week once you get to level 35 or higher. I have never used 3 of my smelters and can only use 1 now since about level 30 as shovels and dynamite don't show up anymore. Same goes for axes and saws. I have lots of dead bushes and trees that can't be revived anymore and can't be cut down due to a lack of axes and saws.
If you don't spend a lot of money on diamonds regularly it does get boring as you can't fill orders fast enough for boats.

Arike2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also think we should get our boat orders filled for free during maintenance! The server has been offline for a long time now and I was trying to get my boat loaded. This way you lose all your progress in trying to fill a certain amount of orders in a row. Filling so many boat orders is impossible without spending a fortune in real money.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Add more servers. Since the last update it is excruciatingly slow loading neighbor's stores, the newspaper,and getting to shops advertised in the paper. This is killing the game for me....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KeriEtta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think if someone wants to help load a boat and does not have all to complete a crate, they should still be allowed to contribute what they have.

Thenightswan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree about the confirmation for diamond spending but I'm doubtful they'll do it. It's most likely set up that way on purpose :( I too have sped up production multiple times by accident

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really would be good to have an indicator on followers to know if they need boat help

GC: richleyd HayDay level 75. I only add friends before 1st trade

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really would be good to have an indicator on followers to know if they need boat help

GC: richleyd HayDay level 75. I only add friends before 1st trade

This is a great suggestion -- I agree. This would be a great improvement!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SeanRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they should allow you to take off items you're making behind the one currently making.

GC: SeanRyanisGreat level: 37

Most reactions

Latest posts