What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have quite an irritating attitude. Does it comes with the territory? Along with the big mouth i guess. Like i said, you just think you can do Anything and than just say ' for real' like a child!

GC ID : g_man1970 level 60

I suggest both of you take a voluntary break. Otherwise, both of you will be on an extended break courtesy of me!

SeanRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest both of you take a voluntary break. Otherwise, both of you will be on an extended break courtesy of me!

Awkward.......

Moving on... does anyone want to trade three land deeds for three sugars??? ;) I need 3 land deeds....

GC: SeanRyanisGreat level: 37

Kbxy88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I miss before! ha... guess the stories I've heard about this character have been proven true..

Thanks for the boat help Dhi..as always =D

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I'm new and in hay day a level 11, tips?

My suggestion is to use the forums to trade items when you are ready to upgrade your barn and silo. Practically everyone has an item or two that they can never get enough of. Don't ever sell expansion materials...they are much more valuable in trade. Get many friends so you will have more slots to sell things. You can have a great experience and never have to use real money to buy diamonds. Have fun!

GC pristoph Level 43 / you can send your boat away empty and get a new one in 4 hours / just hit the boat icon!

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all looking for 10 bolts I have planks tape and panels

Ty

Izzy NYC Barn 725 Silo 900 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level 47 March 16 HayDay withdraw

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awkward.......

Moving on... does anyone want to trade three land deeds for three sugars??? ;) I need 3 land deeds....

GC: SeanRyanisGreat level: 37

Are you still looking for land deeds? I have them, add me if you want to trade.

Chumleyboo, level 67.

Most reactions