What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not going to spend another hour searching what all the luck's all about but good luck doing whatever you're suppose to do Bri and Jell :D

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 55.

I have a practical tomorrow and jell has one next week :D thanks ps congrats to your daughter...sorry so slow have not been on much just in passing here and ther :D

sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 51 :D

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck Jell and Bri! I can't imagine how you get it all done.

GC = mom<><31 level 55

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, a few members, who participate in this thread, felt that that our rules, especially being civil, did not apply to them. Therefore, some accounts were banned for three days. Unfortunately, the conversation continued which resulted in closing the thread. Then, some of the members who were banned for three days created an alternate (sock puppet) account. Both accounts have been permanently banned!

The thread remained closed for twenty-four hours. Our hope was that members would take time to "cool their heels". Now that the thread has been reopened, it is imperative that members understand that any additional discussion about the staff will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, future comments should be focused on the game and helping one another.

I will be glad to address any questions or concerns regarding todays events.

Respectfully,
Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello welcome back :D ill start off I need axes desperately lol leave it to me to start out asking for stuff! I have plenty to return so anything you might need please let me know! :D

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello welcome back :D ill start off I need axes desperately lol leave it to me to start out asking for stuff! I have plenty to return so anything you might need please let me know! :D

I have 10 axes. Can i get bolts in return? 2 is enough

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for watering my cherry trees darling!! :D

you're most welcome bri. :) was passing by and saw.. "wow... got free xp! faster faster..." =D
i got 10 axes to spare. let me know if you need them.

and if anyone got spare tapes please let me know. i need them desperately!!

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you're most welcome bri. :) was passing by and saw.. "wow... got free xp! faster faster..." =D
i got 10 axes to spare. let me know if you need them.

and if anyone got spare tapes please let me know. i need them desperately!!
tapes and bolts.. Ugh :/

shelby101070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for tapes or single planks for my bolts and silo materials. Pls PM if interested. Thanks!

GC shelby101070 level 68

Most reactions

Latest posts