What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

vickylo2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahh ok. I usually just stick it on a random wheat and they are all 10 for 10. I think drawing attention to the one advertised having a different price and asking people NOT to buy it makes it more likely to be bought.

gc: kewb lvl 63 I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

I've tried that too, as well as having all others 10 for 10 and one at 36. Sometimes it is the only one to go. :(

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahh ok. I usually just stick it on a random wheat and they are all 10 for 10. I think drawing attention to the one advertised having a different price and asking people NOT to buy it makes it more likely to be bought.

I put the ad on the bottom, third from last box. It takes 15 min to get bought as long as I am diligent to refill as bought.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Manolito

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TWo easy crates left on my boat if someone wants some xp... Feel Free to fill. ;)

GC ID : g_man1970 level 48

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jellsio said:
Yay reached my goal of 1 million coins! :D

GC: Jellsio level 57

Yay, welcome to the club! The whole game I was really careful with money. Making most things, buying very little from the paper unless it was cheap. Then I hit a million coins and now I go on shopping sprees all the time.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an non confrontational statement to a few members who feel that our rules, especially being civil, do not apply to them.

It seems that we have more issues in the game threads than anywhere else on iPadForums. I'm not sure why but suffice to say that if this continues this thread will be permanently closed!

The staff is here to make sure that our rules and values are followed. If anyone has an issue please send me a PM and I will be glad to address.

Please do not continue to bash the community or staff!

Respectfully,

Mike
Administrator, iPadforums.net

Most reactions

Latest posts