What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in need of mallets. I'll trade 1 stake for 10 mallets. Only serious people reply. Lol!

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
I'm in need of mallets. I'll trade 1 stake for 10 mallets. Only serious people reply. Lol!

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

Lmfao!!! Good luck ;)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:

Mmmmm no sorry in case you haven't noticed, expansion materials are in high demand. Ill trade you one marker for 47 planks. That's totally the going rate now.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's funny, I keep on harvesting mallets but I can't find markers anywhere

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fluffylove said:
We have the same issue. It seems when we fill crates that asked for help we loose crop but don't get paid.

You do get the coins and xps for each crate you fill.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Mmmmm no sorry in case you haven't noticed, expansion materials are in high demand. Ill trade you one marker for 47 planks. That's totally the going rate now.

Lol

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's funny, I keep on harvesting mallets but I can't find markers anywhere

That's nice to know. I don't have either.

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a marker stake that Il trade 47 planks for or 10 mallets

GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 36)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.â„¢

What?! I'm better off trading on the Stock Market. Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts