What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

puffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoa that's a lot! It's a good thing I've been saving up, I have 45,038 :) Decided to save for ice cream instead of purchase third smelter, as ore is rare on my farm and it's really not worth it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net
:thumbs:You do the right thing:) If I were you, I would save my money to buy ice cream maker too:)Ice-cream costs pretty much:D

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
That's nice to know. I don't have either.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

Love being ignored. Thanks.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Love being ignored. Thanks.

??

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
??

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Not directed at you Morgy, don't worry x

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I changed my mind. I no longer want 47 building materials for one expansion material. Asking price is now a kidney, or your firstborn child. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
I changed my mind. I no longer want 47 building materials for one expansion material. Asking price is now a kidney, or your firstborn child. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

Lmfao!! Love that!! I'm still selling mine for one coin but only to farmily who still speak to me ;) x

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for nails, bolts and duct tapes. I have screws and panels to trade as well as expansion materials. Pm me if you are interested in trading. Thanks :)

Edit: All expansion materials sold, still have panels and screws to trade for nails, bolts and duct tapes.

Last edited:

hadaf9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Mmmmm no sorry in case you haven't noticed, expansion materials are in high demand. Ill trade you one marker for 47 planks. That's totally the going rate now.

Lol I will trade for 42 bolts for 2 mallets , also I can pay double price for mallet.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF, I am proud to be F.A.R.M.™ member ,, F.A.R.M™ chooses you and you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys- just after a few opinions, say you're in the middle of a deal privately with someone and someone else grabs the intended item- do you just chalk it up to " oh well" or should you kindly ask if it can be returned? Thoughts would be appreciated.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rainstorm said:
Hey guys- just after a few opinions, say you're in the middle of a deal privately with someone and someone else grabs the intended item- do you just chalk it up to " oh well" or should you kindly ask if it can be returned? Thoughts would be appreciated.

Some have asked for return.

It's a game of chance so if I lose out I lose out. That's why I sell priced accordingly.

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rainstorm said:

Ask to be returned because that is not a friend they obviously knew about the deal or they wouldn't be camping in the back of your roadside waiting

GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 37)

Most reactions

Latest posts