What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 15 nails and 9 panels. Got out the screws now thanks to you.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
I have 15/31 of nails... could give them away for some planks though since I constantly seem to be getting nails from harvesting...

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:
I have 15/31 of nails... could give them away for some planks though since I constantly seem to be getting nails from harvesting...

I'm trading with a few ppl right now, I will get back to you on what I have left...

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
I have 9 panels if you'd like them.

Thanks Kewb, I will get back with you...panels is what I get the most of.

Myvintagedreams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't believe how nice this boat has been on the Popsicle front :O

Attachments

• image-4117254384.jpg
    image-4117254384.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 158

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Myvintagedreams said:

I've never had a boat ask for a lot of popsicles. Usually just one or two per box.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now when our boats need something we can ask for help then come on here and say something like I need 4 strawberry ice creams for my boat. I like the new update.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just out of curiosity..
how many slots/queue did you guys open for all the machines?
i'm thinking of expanding it but i dont know which to choose from..

I have 4 for each machine except the sugar mill that's maxed at 9.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Now when our boats need something we can ask for help then come on here and say something like I need 4 strawberry ice creams for my boat. I like the new update.

I already got them! Lol

Myvintagedreams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
I've never had a boat ask for a lot of popsicles. Usually just one or two per box.

I've never had a boat just ask for one of any of the ice creams or Popsicles always 2 or 3 per box. You're lucky lol

rangergoal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uhm does anybody have 9 vanilla ice cream? Really need it for the boat. If anybody have add me GC: Nhu Do

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Myvintagedreams said:

That's a good boat! Do you have everything you need?

GC: RVnFamily level 46

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, everybody thanks to trading with you all and my hubby my silo is up once again. Thank you all

dls881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Played the game this morning and except for lag, everything looked good. I just turned the game on again and my panel of friends needing help is missing. Anyone else having this issue?

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dls881 said:
Played the game this morning and except for lag, everything looked good. I just turned the game on again and my panel of friends needing help is missing. Anyone else having this issue?

They took it away for now, so the game wouldn't lag.
You can still ask and receive help though

Most reactions