What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new and just wanted to say hello, found this forum during the down time... been reading this thread and sent a couple GC invites (my first ever) after seeing some avatar/icons here that I recognize from the game.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad I could send my boat off because now I can't do anything. When I try to collect stuff it reconnects.

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sandia said:
Ahhhh!! Im going crazy... No connection all day!!

I was able to get on briefly, now back off. But I did fill up my queues, hopefully they continue to produce.

Meanwhile, can we PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL? If we continue to feed it, it will return.

BTW still looking for cherry juices, this next boat wants them too. I did not get the last boat filled.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've sent my boat away 3times and it keeps crashing and coming back. The next order is different every time. Bet ill get left with one that has two lots of ice cream and white sugar.

Now I can't reconnect. Am playing my daughters game too. At least I got her boat away ok. She's doing her captain 3 and only has 2 boats 2 go. ID hate to have to tell her in the morning that she has to start again..

At least you were able to keep her count going.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njscnm said:
I was able to get on briefly, now back off. But I did fill up my queues, hopefully they continue to produce.

Meanwhile, can we PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL? If we continue to feed it, it will return.

BTW still looking for cherry juices, this next boat wants them too. I did not get the last boat filled.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lmao

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have all been asked to keep your tone in a polite manner. Because the discussion continue to be personal attacks on each other we are closing this thread until further notice!

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Folks, I'm reopening this thread. As long as everyone gets along and does NOT continue to be disrespectful it will remain open.

Additionally, please do not blame ONE individual for what occurred. Infractions were issued to several members because there was sufficient culpability.

We are here to enhance the iPad community and this forum. We encourage discussion but it MUST be respectful!

Any future disruptions will result in temporary or permanent banning for this forum.

Respectfully,
Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Help need goat cheese anyone

GC DemB94, PRIVATE MAIL me as easier to reply, many thanks.

nicolebejammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to complete captain 1...it's proving to be rather difficult because I don't have a juicer yet.

Looking for:
6 cheese cake
20 carrot juice

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nicolebejammin said:
Trying to complete captain 1...it's proving to be rather difficult because I don't have a juicer yet.

Looking for:
6 cheese cake
20 carrot juice

I have a load of carrot juice. If you give me your ID ill send you a friend request and put it up on my stall when you are ready

nicolebejammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fitzet said:
I have a load of carrot juice. If you give me your ID ill send you a friend request and put it up on my stall when you are ready

Perfect, I'll add you right now and wait at your farm

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fitzet said:

I'm level 43. I'll put up a wheat. And when you buy it ill put up the juice...see you

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nicolebejammin said:
Perfect, I'll add you right now and wait at your farm

OMG didn't mean to advertise the cheese cake. Glad you got it! Good luck with the captain challenge. Post if you need anything else. I have a very full barn!

nicolebejammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fitzet said:
I'm level 43. I'll put up a wheat. And when you buy it ill put up the juice...see you

K got the 10 cheesecake and 10 carrott juice, You don't happen to have 10 more carrot juice do you?

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nicolebejammin said:
K got the 10 cheesecake and 10 carrott juice, You don't happen to have 10 more carrot juice do you?

No that was all I had. I try to keep 10 of everything in my barn. I have 5 more on. They'll be ready in an hour or so I think. If you are still on you can have them then?

Most reactions