What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks---please avoid posting emails here. It is against Forum Rules I do so. It also protects your email from receiving Spam Attacks. Please protect yourself from this risk.

All emails will be deleted if posted.

Thanks!

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
Hmmm ignore orders...that's interesting advice... It's true though, I can make more money selling the same order stuff in the store than through the orders.... Think I might do that for a while till I make some money or at least till I open the dock.... Thank you so much :)

The one thing to keep in mind is that the truck orders give you more experience, which means that you level up faster.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
John Prester said:
The one thing to keep in mind is that the truck orders give you more experience, which means that you level up faster.

Second thing is, you won't ever get rich.

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
John Prester said:

Currently I'm only supplying truck orders with really high xp...I need the cash more than the xp at the moment so guess it will be a juggle between cash and xp depending on where I am in the game...

mezzy175

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
Currently I'm only supplying truck orders with really high xp...I need the cash more than the xp at the moment so guess it will be a juggle between cash and xp depending on where I am in the game...

Agree, I set my own little minimums depending on if I wanted xp or $; so if I needed coins I'd decide not to sell to any neighbour who was offering less than $500 and I'd only sell crops rather than manufactured items to them, then with the trucks I'd only sell for xp of 250 or more. Surprising the high offers you get once you get a bit choosy, not that they would know I'm holding out (!) but I just noticed I'd level up or get coins so much faster by being ruthless with them.

Some things take so long to produce it is never worth selling as part of the pin board!

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mezzy175 said:
Agree, I set my own little minimums depending on if I wanted xp or $; so if I needed coins I'd decide not to sell to any neighbour who was offering less than $500 and I'd only sell crops rather than manufactured items to them, then with the trucks I'd only sell for xp of 250 or more. Surprising the high offers you get once you get a bit choosy, not that they would know I'm holding out (!) but I just noticed I'd level up or get coins so much faster by being ruthless with them.

Some things take so long to produce it is never worth selling as part of the pin board!

Exactly! I learnt this the hard way too... I find if I have most of the stuff ready I'll send the truck out otherwise I keep trashing orders until I find something I am willing to do as long as the xp is decent...

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at level 31 and I'm finding it harder and harder to keep my barn and silo from hitting the maximum level!! My barn gets full and then I can't ado anything! Help! My delivery orders are at a standstill, my store is full of stuff to sell, and all my production is at it's max! I don't think the barn and silo increases enough each time. Maybe there should be two barns/silos?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:
I'm at level 31 and I'm finding it harder and harder to keep my barn and silo from hitting the maximum level!! My barn gets full and then I can't ado anything! Help! My delivery orders are at a standstill, my store is full of stuff to sell, and all my production is at it's max! I don't think the barn and silo increases enough each time. Maybe there should be two barns/silos?

I experience that as well with my barn. My silo is at 350 and I have no need to upgrade that.

My barn is presently at 425. Here are a few things I do when I'm at max barn capacity:

* Place items on your roadside stand - I normally put items here in bulk that I can replace quickly if needed like eggs, bread, milk, or popcorn
* Fulfill board orders - be selective but send your truck to deliver a few simple orders to free some capacity space
* Utilize your boat shipment requests - even if you cannot complete the full shipment, fill a few crates on the boat to get some barn space
* Produce items that utilize other barn items - bacon & eggs uses 4 eggs & 2 bacon(6 items removed from barn); bacon pie uses 3 bacon & 1 egg(4 items removed from barn)

Last edited:

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
I experience that as well with my barn. My silo is at 350 and I have no need to upgrade that.

My barn is presently at 425. Here are a few things I do when I'm at max barn capacity:

[*]Place items on your roadside stand - I normally put items here in bulk that I can replace quickly if needed like eggs, bread, milk, or popcorn
[*]Fulfill board orders - be selective but send your truck to deliver a few simple orders to free some capacity space
[*]Utilize your boat shipment requests - even if you cannot complete the full shipment, fill a few crates on the boat to get some barn space
[*]Produce items that utilize other barn items - bacon & eggs uses 4 eggs & 2 bacon(6 items removed from barn); bacon pie uses 3 bacon & 1 egg(4 items removed from barn)

Ok, I will try some of these. Good suggestions. Thanks:)

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question for everyone... I just checked my followers, and it lists the number of followers, but the pictures are gone. They were there yesterday. I was wondering if anyone else sees this...

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eclecticsahm said:
Question for everyone... I just checked my followers, and it lists the number of followers, but the pictures are gone. They were there yesterday. I was wondering if anyone else sees this...

Same here. The pictures appear as I visit their farms.

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Advice requested from fellow HayDayers...

I am at level 26 and have purchased one smelter.
I just opened my dock yesterday which should be fully repaired and open for business in another twelve hours.

Should I open the mine next or buy the juicer? What do u suggest?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
Advice requested from fellow HayDayers...

I am at level 26 and have purchased one smelter.
I just opened my dock yesterday which should be fully repaired and open for business in another twelve hours.

Should I open the mine next or buy the juicer? What do u suggest?

Here is my opinion....
Holidae said:
patytita012 said:
Looking for advice, i have one smelter, open to make boat quests, still haven't bought the juice press or opened the mine yet. What should I do next? I'm level 26. Thanks!

Here are some things to consider..

Do you have more juice requests on your order board or more silver/gold/platinum requests? Do you see ore for sale a lot at your neighbors stands or in the paper? If so, you can wait on the mine and get the juice press. The minimum smelting time is 8 hours. You could easily find more ore to purchase in that time.

You'll produce 16 bottles of carrot juice in the same amount of time it takes to produceone silver bar.

So if you can only buy one, buy the juicer in my opinion.

Last edited:

Most reactions