What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Bientambling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish there'll be some kind of event that'll involve Tom. He's been such a good helpful boy and deserves a bit of limelight

tohkh92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have bacon to spare? Would love to buy some to make bacon and eggs...

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you! I got it

current level 50. clowns. gc or kik : chachamojo.

Hmm, I wonder if you only see a ghost once a day or something. I got a prize earlier and I don't see a new ghost.
What prize did you get?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I missed him. What did you get?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 27 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

This is my first time and i got coffin :D
I wonder if it will be something else for the second time :)

currently 59

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is my first time and i got coffin :D
I wonder if it will be something else for the second time :)

currently 59

That is what I got the first time too, but hours ago.

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I have 15 nails and I'm looking for 15 bolts. Thanks! GC : cath'e || level 59

Last edited:

BLUE32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have 21 screws and 8 panels

Need planks, bolts, tapes

PM if interested

GC BLUE32 at level 40

ToniaTNT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back to check on my HD friends. Hope everyone doing well.Have never seen newspaper lacks of Bacon and Egg, now they are rare as CM and EM. Thanks to the global shortage! my first 27, got me a TNT. I quit on this race.Btw, please let me know if you want to trade your bolts and nails for my planks, tapes, screws, panels, shovels. I need at least 20 nails and 20 bolts. Please PM me. Thanks!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is what I got the first time too, but hours ago.

I got a coffin, too. Have you seen more than one ghost today? What if your double rainbow dragon meets up with the ghost? Spooky!

Shots done yet, Val?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a coffin, too. Have you seen more than one ghost today? What if your double rainbow dragon meets up with the ghost? Spooky!

Shots done yet, Val?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hey missy...no, just one ghost and one coffin so I suspect there will be a time delay until we see another ghost. I love my coffin....does yours have a little chicken in it too?
Shots tomorrow, thank goodness.

Tab30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holla,

I need 2 bolts and 2 nails

I can trade you any material and deeds also for it

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts