What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question for those who have fully upgraded lobster pool : does each upgrade take 14-15 hrs? I keep on getting lobster soup crates on my boat and am consideriing upgrades. i've only upgraded once so far.

Thanks sapphire, Blondeone and Tonia for helping me with lobster soup (and other) crates on past few boats.

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone have bolts? Max price or trade, name your price :) GC : cath'e || level 58

How many are you looking for Cat? :)

Question for those who have fully upgraded lobster pool : does each upgrade take 14-15 hrs? I keep on getting lobster soup crates on my boat and am consideriing upgrades. i've only upgraded once so far. Thanks sapphire, Blondeone and Tonia for helping me with lobster soup (and other) crates on past few boats.

The upgrades all take the same approximate amount of time I think, but at this moment in time I cannot tell you how long it is. I thought it was around 18 hours, I have upgraded 4 times, I'm certain the time doesn't shorten..

You're welcome for the boats :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Blacksmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HEY ALL! Looking for BOLTS, TAPES, and NAILS. I have 50+ DEEDS and 50+ STAKES for trade along with any other materials you may need. PM me if you need or want anything else. THANX =]

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The upgrades all take the same approximate amount of time I think, but at this moment in time I cannot tell you how long it is. I thought it was around 18 hours, I have upgraded 4 times, I'm certain the time doesn't shorten..

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Bummer!! Thanks for confirming :)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score

And if you have lobsters cooking in there when you upgrade, they don't come out even if they are done cooking! You have to wait to get them when the upgrade is completed!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if you have lobsters cooking in there when you upgrade, they don't come out even if they are done cooking! You have to wait to get them when the upgrade is completed!

Yup. I noticed that during the first upgrade. I actually like the nets. Leave'em and collect later, no waiting period b4 you cast them again. But don't like the lobsters so far.

Kiwifarm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone need planks... Screws... Tapes or panels?? I'd like to trade for ice cream / soup / decent non paper finding food!

gc gemdoll level 76 I will only accept gc requests from forum members

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score

No problem :)

And if you have lobsters cooking in there when you upgrade, they don't come out even if they are done cooking! You have to wait to get them when the upgrade is completed! Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Thanks for mentioning this point, I meant to bring it up too. When I upgraded the lobster pot last time, I lost my four lobsters which were ready to come out of the pot, I didn't get them back when the upgrade was finished either. They weren't in the pot or my barn. Nor, sadly, had they miraculously made their way to my soup machine, which is a shame, lol. Gone, vanished, not impressed, lol.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem :)

Thanks for mentioning this point, I meant to bring it up too. When I upgraded the lobster pot last time, I lost my four lobsters which were ready to come out of the pot, I didn't get them back when the upgrade was finished either. They weren't in the pot or my barn. Nor, sadly, had they miraculously made their way to my soup machine, which is a shame, lol. Gone, vanished, not impressed, lol.

No fair! Turn up the heat on your lobster pool! You probably caught teenaged lobsters. They are probably talking on their shell phone in their rooms and lost all track if time! :).

Need anything, Laura?

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No fair! Turn up the heat on your lobster pool! You probably caught teenaged lobsters. They are probably talking on their shell phone in their rooms and lost all track if time! :).

Need anything, Laura?

Maybe they went on a joy ride in the boat!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

oneredchic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody need bolts or tapes?
I can spare about 50 of each.
Oneredchic level 66

Most reactions

Latest posts