What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have bolts, and I need butter....would like to trade 1 bolt = 2 butters if that sounds OK with anyone? Altogether I need 18 butters....PM me if interested, thanks! : )

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have bolts, and I need butter....would like to trade 1 bolt = 2 butters if that sounds OK with anyone? Altogether I need 18 butters....PM me if interested, thanks! : )

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

PMd you, dear! :). Shout out a "Yeah!" if anyone thinks melted butter is a beverage!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PMd you, dear! :). Shout out a "Yeah!" if anyone thinks melted butter is a beverage!! :)

Eew, I like a little popcorn with my butter. You're hilarious!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 25 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Eew, I like a little popcorn with my butter. You're hilarious!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 25 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Here is a good ratio: one popped kernel to 1 Cup butter. I'm just kidding everyone! Now, gravy definitely is a beverage! ;)

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm so sorry, I've been gone for a long while. I had health problems, still unresolved. But I'm back now!

Anyway, I have a question. Does anyone have deeds to upgrade my lake? I can trade with planks. Thanks

GC : cath'e || level 57

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I really need lots of axes and saws. I can trade almost anything (no barn items or nails) so make me an offer or I can buy full price. I am also looking for 2 nails. Please PM me if you are able. Thank you! :).

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I need 20 planks. Have 10 bolts and 10 tapes to trade for them.

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hire Tom if possible!! Have him run for jam and nothing else. This should give you a good amount of each flavor. Keep that jam machine running 24/7.
I keep 50 or so of each on hand. Never let it go on truck orders unless its absolutely amazing XP.

I'm a proud F.A.R.M. Member

Hi, Thanks. your advice worked. I stopped filling truck jam orders and that did the trick. I don't have the luxury to keep 50 but I keep 4 to 5 of each type and now I get very few jam crates as opposed to every other boat with jam order.
Thought I'll share it as someone else may benefit from it as well. :)

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I really need lots of axes and saws. I can trade almost anything (no barn items or nails) so make me an offer or I can buy full price. I am also looking for 2 nails. Please PM me if you are able. Thank you! :). Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Carolyn I have some axes and saws for you. I will PM you.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kiwifarm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone need tapes? Would like to swap for surprises.

gc gemdoll level 76 I will only accept gc requests from forum members

livpopeye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have deeds, nails and tapes. Need screws, panels, planks and bolts. Pls pm if interseted. Thanks :)

TRADED

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts