What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know one of you awesome people wants to make a trade my 10 tapes your 10 bolts!! Need to upgrade badly!!

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF bribri070385 level 56!! thanks friends!

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cathe'.... Would you like another choc ice cream?

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was waking up every 2 hours for 5 minutes since I got Tom yesterday, so I briefly read the competition.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Oh wow.. Its really hard to have Tom indeed lol..
Yea, me, dhi and decker are in the competition ahahah.. Really not easy lol

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lmao.. Im desperate!! I dont even want to fill my boat lol..

I am trying to keep my stock up for boats, but my green check marks on my truck board is making me insane. I WANT to fill them, but it doesn't warrant as much money or XP as boats, IMO. but I can't stand seeing all green papers on the board!

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I saw something about sponsors. Do y'all still need one?

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I never appreciated Tom until now... My barn is finally low on stuff so I want every jam, cheese, syrup, and jewelry I can get lol!

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw something about sponsors. Do y'all still need one?

Yes definitely we do! You can sponsor anything you want for the top prize 2nd or 3rd. Or just the first.. Haha.

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was waking up every 2 hours for 5 minutes since I got Tom yesterday, so I briefly read the competition.

Uh, oh... So u gotta get the mats back.... Come, I'll wheat u up... :)

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes definitely we do! You can sponsor anything you want for the top prize 2nd or 3rd. Or just the first.. Haha.

What is up for prizes so far?

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh! It's so hard to earn the extra cash!! Meh!

You can't neglect your boats to earn the extra cash.. But I feel like emptying my barn! =\

At least u have bigger barn to come with and more goodies are in it lol..
Its ok, i just got my second achievements on boat ahahha.. Still a long long way to the third.. Will takes like a year maybe :p

Most reactions

Latest posts