What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come on over.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Thank you, thank you, Amy.... :)
*hugs*

I gotta go showering :D
Let me know if you need anything, k...

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Anyone need 3 nails, 4 screws and 5 panels.. I also have 1 bolt and 5 tapes..
I want to sell the in full prices :)
Anyone??

Last edited:

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have apple jam for boat please? :)

GC nadia8/12 level 52

How many do you need? I have some.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Anyone need 3 nails, 4 screws and 5 panels.. I also have 1 bolt and 5 tapes..
I want to sell the in full prices :)
Anyone??

I would love the bolt and panels. Do you need anything (cheap)? What are you saving up for?

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many do you need? I have some.

Don't worry, had more than I thought I did! Do you need anything? :)

GC nadia8/12 level 52

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeay!
Glad I'm online! :D

Lol Dhi..
We are not suppose to get anything from this forum member.. Actually :p
We can just help them my selling our own made things. Unless u need help, they can sell their stuff to u in full prices :eek:
Sucks i know :p

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't worry, had more than I thought I did! Do you need anything? :)

GC nadia8/12 level 52

Nope. I'm exploding barn and happy. I finally got Tom for 10 days and glad to be refilling!

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol Dhi..
We are not suppose to get anything from this forum member.. Actually :p
We can just help them my selling our own made things. Unless u need help, they can sell their stuff to u in full prices :eek:
Sucks i know :p

Me? What'd I do?! :(

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love the bolt and panels. Do you need anything (cheap)? What are you saving up for?

Ok come over..
Im not suppose to get anything from u guys.. Will just sell my stuff. :)
Im in the middle of the competition.. If u heard of that?? Lol
So basicly we try to achieve 1M with our own hard work hahaha ;) thanks for asking though..

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me? What'd I do?! :(

No.. Just that the rules were not clear! N not everyone know about this. :p dont worry about it ;)

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok come over..
Im not suppose to get anything from u guys.. Will just sell my stuff. :)
Im in the middle of the competition.. If u heard of that?? Lol
So basicly we try to achieve 1M with our own hard work hahaha ;) thanks for asking though..

I was waking up every 2 hours for 5 minutes since I got Tom yesterday, so I briefly read the competition.

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. I'm exploding barn and happy. I finally got Tom for 10 days and glad to be refilling!

I've never had Tom other than when he's free! Don't have enough diamonds to buy him :(

GC nadia8/12 level 52

Most reactions

Latest posts