What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see. But in the forums, everyone has equal chances of gaining money for products (sans barn size, which would be the only negative).

Oh, and sell and advertise crops cheaper than max. That always helps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

I just did. Stealing ur 200 coins pimpkins

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have some potatoes to sell (full price please). 20 will do. 10 are fine.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did. Stealing ur 200 coins pimpkins

Lol I bought those earlier from "Callmewither" when she was trying to save up.

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have some potatoes to sell (full price please). 20 will do. 10 are fine.

Me! Me! Also take the deeds

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see. But in the forums, everyone has equal chances of gaining money for products (sans barn size, which would be the only negative).

Oh, and sell and advertise crops cheaper than max. That always helps.

Yup!! Thats the tough part to be honest to ourselves..

I think it is only fair if we bought cheap goodies from the paper.. Not from from the sale from the forum members.. Since we are not always here and we have different time zone.. Not everyone get to find the sale also.. :-/

Now the only chance to get money is from making goodies and sell it.. We can sell them to the people here, who knows u guys need help, but we are not allowed to get anything from u guys.. Per-say we need something.. Urgently, to make something. We can ask that goodies from u guys but we will have to pay full price for that..
:)

Last edited:

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me! Me! Also take the deeds

I will come by.

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I think it is only fair if we bought cheap stuff from the paper.. Not from the forum members.. Since we are not always here and we have different time zone.. Not everyone get to find the sale also.. :-/

Now the only chance to get money is from making goodies and sell it.. We can sell them to the people here, who knows u guys need help, but we are not allowed to get anything from u guys.. Per-say we need something.. Urgently, to make something. We can ask that goodies from u guys but we will have to pay full price for that..

So you can buy, but not buy from us?

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you can buy, but not buy from us?

Yup.. Not the sale that usually we always do.. :p
Arghh!! Frustrated!! Lol

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I think it is only fair if we bought cheap goodies from the paper.. Not from from the sale from the forum members.. Since we are not always here and we have different time zone.. Not everyone get to find the sale also.. :-/

I don't, honestly, think any of your or us are dishonest enough to PM to make trades knowing competition is going on. I may be naive lol.

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Talking about sale!! I will put up some goodies.. Feel free to grab them before i advertise them :)

Edit: i meant full price sale :p

Last edited:

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
5 deeds and 2 stakes up for grabs. If no one shouts for them, I'll just put them up in my stall. :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 49

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't, honestly, think any of your or us are dishonest enough to PM to make trades knowing competition is going on. I may be naive lol.

We believe each other heehee..
I just say it to make it clear but i didnt say that any of us do that :p

Most reactions

Latest posts