What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

anyone want to trade?

I have 8 extra panels. (the two boards one) - will trade for any other building materials.
 
addiosamigo said:
Whats this 'wheating' all about??

It's a short way to say, I'll put up what you want to buy from me in my stall. Ill put up one wheat for one coin, and when you buy that, I'll know you're there and ill put up the item you want, that way no one snatches it up before you. Plus wheating sounds like waiting, like I'm waiting with a wheat. Just much shorter to say. Pretty clever, huh ;) lol

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
Not six. Eight, sorry.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

If you're still awake, I just sent a KIK ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^
 
F.A.R.M 4 life! Don't use our name if your not one of us! :)


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
F.A.R.M 4 life! Don't use our name if your not one of us! :)

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Amen!

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
How many?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Will take whatever you can Hun trying to get barn upgrade but never any planks xx
 
None of my friends play Hay Day. Is there a way to add random people?

There are numerous friend request threads within the iPad forums.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
marceline farm said:
Is there anyway to find a list of machines with corresponding products?
Thanks so much.

You might try Hay Day Wiki
Help for lots of games :)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom